Friday, June 27, 2008

Memang macam ini lah

Today, visited a forum... and found a funny topic inside. Guess wat? hahahaha... the topic is about "Malaysia Proton"... All of them discuss about Proton car. Discuss about wat problem that they having on their Proton.

1 of them wrote this.........

"That day, i bring my proton to the kilang. I tell them my car got sound, which make my ear so uncomfortable. So, i ask them to check.... after the worker checked my car, he answer me that "Memang Macam Ini lah... tak dapat buat apa pun"........"

This is why Proton always come out with bad quality car... haikzz... improve improve lah!!!
it's really funny lah... this is how Malaysian style!!! lolz...
Malaysia Boleh~~~!!!!
Naik Angkasa sangat BOLEH ah!!!!
Naik Harga Minyak Lagi BOLEH!!!!!
























Malaysia produce oil, but the price so high!! really dont know how the government manage this country lah.. compare with others country.... really sad when i saw the price of each country! that's y.. memang macam ini lah....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just today check my car lampu glass CRAck....the other day just change the whole thing at the mechanic...PROTON...PROTON...

But ah fan....ur car bukan perodua kah? =D